Friday, December 10, 2010

It's feeling like BWR time


Went to happy hour with old friends last night. Funny how things change but are pretty much the same! On an empty stomach I downed 3 (I think, I lost count) chardonnays and then a mystery free beer from the brew maker dude. Forgot the cardinal rule…..eat. Got home (don’t ask) by 8pm, thought I’d read til 9 then watch some Housewives of BH. Um, yeah…..at some point I passed out and woke up it was 1 am! Dang I hate that.

All in all this was a good reminder. With the Big Wheel Rally tomorrow I will really need to PACE myself and EAT. Who am I kidding it’s gonna be train wreck as usual, but a fun one.  I’m excited on the inside!!

The BWR is like Christmas…all the anticipation..I still have much to do. A costume to finish, treats (if I have time), cider to make, and thank goodness I’m on the conference bike so no big wheel to portage.

I have an exit plan A & B in place (read no drinking and driving). Plans are in place to laid down some serious guilty on some unsuspecting parties.. (that is gonna be fun, for me). Out of town friends get in tonight for some pre partying. It’s gonna be quite the weekend!!!

No comments: