Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting Aligned


Three things today- meditation, chakras and crystals!

I’ve been learning to meditate. I like it. It takes a lot more concentration than I really thought it would. Lately I have been doing guided meditation. Trying to do it on my own in a quiet room, is well, my mind wonders like a stray dog. After working out I get home, stretch then meditate, it has a nice calming effect.

There was online test for your chakra openness. I only have two that are open! I have some work to do.  Of the seven chakras my Heart and Third Eye (Brow) are the most energized.

In an effort to balance my chakras off I went to the Ancient Ways store over by Carls Place. They have some interesting things in there. Saw some really cute boots (but they did not fit) and a cool cape (but 200 bucks, yea, no). Anyway they have crystals! I wasn’t sure what I needed at the time, so I got a cool black tourmaline crystal with a butterfly etched in it. It’s for strength and transformation, ok!

All in all I will be going back to the Ancient Ways Store! I’m excited to learn more about the crystals, chakras and meditation! I’ve become fascinated by this whole concept.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I've been meaning to go into that store. I've window-browsed at 2am, while stumbling around Carls...
Looks like they have some cool stuff!