Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kiddos


Kiddos, I don’t have any, don’t want any….yea I’m good. I’m just really aware that I am in now way prepared for that type of emotional responsibility. That and the fact that there is nothing in the whole world that makes me wanna.

Parents are always doing the count (that what I call it). Countdown until they have the baby, til the kids walking/talking, til school, graduation… Because after the kids get to ‘here’ then I can…I desire not to spend my life in countdown mode.

All this stirred up in my head yesterday. This girl I work with is married and they have a 3 year old, plus she 4 months pregnant. She is kinda you but doesn’t seem to know a whole lot about anything. (unless she’s hiding it) Like she never know where places are in town, about concerts or restaurants. Every time she says she hasn’t heard of something I’m like really.

Dear Universe, never let me become so consumed with a husband and/or kids, that I forget to live my own life. Thanks bunches.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh, I couldn't agree more!!