Friday, November 19, 2010

Where does it hurt?


Well, it turns out this pain in my neck, really is a pain. The pain is now travelling down my arm. Aw. I got all of two hours of sleep last night because I just couldn’t sleep through the sharp pains. Went to work looking like a before and after. See my I can’t seem to lift my right arm, so brushing my hair and putting on makeup, well I look like a hot mess. But I’m here; sleep deprived, sharp pains and all!

Anywho, caved and went to the doctor this morning, they think it maybe a pinched nerve, so he loaded me up with drugs. So I’m a sleep walking Valley of the Dolls. Every three to four hours I am poppin something. I could’ve gone home but the pills haven’t kicked in yet so I might as well sit in pain at work. In two hours they should working on full blast and I am gonna crash like a jumbo jet……..for the entire weekend. Yep, no standin in cold tailgating, no Cranksgiving, and no Jolly Holiday Lights (sad face).

Hopefully by Monday I will be able to face three 14-hour days plus working out. (yea, I’m totally skipping my workout today)

In other news, I have decided to take steps in dealing with my anxiety too. Time to nip my irrational behavior in the bud. That is before I end up like a well-tanned Britt Spears taking an umbrella (ella ella) to inanimate objects. Yeaa….it’s been like that, but I’m workin on it………

3 comments:

Steph said...

that last paragraph made me literally laugh out loud :)


hope your pains go away soon!

Divine Miss E said...

Ha! Yea.....but I'm keeping my hair yo!

John Stiles said...

Miss E, MDs don't know how to deal with such things and meds are all they can supply! Go to a chiropractor and get assessed. There's a good one near you on MH Rd. they always helped me!