Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Marcia on a stick


Went out last weekend for my roomies birthday. Wowza, that was a good time. She just joined the forty and fabulous club so she rented a bus and it was game on. The bus was full of beer, jello shots, snacks and friends (read drunks). We started at Joe’s in Johnston nice tiny little bar I had never been (or last time I was there is was a boring martini bar). Then it was off to Polk City, where more people met up with us. Next stop was Slater and Madrid, this is where things got blurry. There were shots, snowmobiler’s, a guitar player and dancing to the juke box. If all that wasn’t enough we headed for Denny Arthurs last. Then there was whole lot of dancing.
 

Forgot how much I love going out to dance. People just don’t dance enough anymore. Whatever happened to the slow jams (yes I’m that old), but I digress. I got nabbed for bringing in a beer to DA’s, opps, my bad. Oh wait I forget the best part Marcia on a stick! Annette made them and well that led to some serious shenanigans. Somehow we managed to get back to our cars then popped into Perkins for breakfast. Because getting home before 4am just wouldn’t do. Good times!

No comments: