Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Motivation where are you?


I’ve fallen off the wagon and I can’t get up! Seriously, I was on such a roll. Getting up working out, eating better, drinking water all the good stuff. I knew going back to work was gonna suck the life out of my healthy plan. Working at home was so awesome! I got so much more done.  Now I’m just a walking chubby zombie. It’s like Ground Hogs day eat, work, eat, work, eat, sleep, repeat. Part of the blame also lies the impromptu ski trip.

(Sunday friends call)
Friends: Hey lets go skiing!
Me: Um, ok, when?
Friends: Thursday!
Cut to me running around like a crazy women for three days, packing, shopping, waxing skis…ah!

Nevertheless a good time was had. Keystone was awesome, Breckenridge was busy, and I drank enough chardonnay to bout drown myself.  Came home with great memories but completely wiped out.

I’ve been working the excuses like a champ. It’s too cold, too early, too late, too busy, too tired….basically I’m just too lazy. Just gotta get my fat a** motivated. Everything I’m totally stoked about is months away so at 5am it’s totally easy to be like um yea…..tomorrow. Ah…pathetic. On an up note there is a chance I could go skiing in Colorado again in February…….yeah, of course I want to go, you had to ask?

No comments: