Thursday, January 27, 2011

No good deed...


This weekend I am looking forward to …..sleep. For the last week or so the zz monster has been having his way with me. Working out is supposed to give you energy or something like that. So back to working out I go. It is terribly hard to get up and go in the morning but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Besides next week is the BRR ride and it’s gonna be a long week and weekend. If my social calendar is correct I will be ‘socializing’ next Thursday clear through Sunday evening. It’s hard being fun & popular! Hehe.

Oh best of all I have some mischievous plans for BRR weekend.

Side note- Got up this morning to go workout. Up all early givin myself the pep talk got dress and out the door! -------Then I got to the gym and realized I forgot my gym shoes!!!!!! Seriously!

No comments: