Monday, February 7, 2011

Silver and Gold


Make new friends
but keep the old
one is sliver
but the others gold!


My weekend was super terrific! Got to hang out and reconnect with some old friends and connect with some new west coast friends. One question: Is it summer yet? This is gonna be a great summer.

The Ragbrai route is out, it looks like it’s gonna be awesome, even for bagging. I went up to BRR to socialize not ride. Even though the weather was nice, I’m a big baby like that. Just wanted to see some fun friends I haven’t seen in quite a while, and maximize my partying with that door-to-door bus deal! Got to spend time with my fav Checker, throw back a few with the beautiful Alinas, be in the presence of Evil and get coined by a Fish.  I owned up to being coined, dang those Fish are good, I’ll be ready next time and there will be a next time!

Yes, I was quite the social butterfly. Spreading the E-love all over Perry, and even to Bouton. Oh, my mischievous plan did not play out as those on the receiving end did not show up. Hmmmmm, guess I underestimated my own fear inducing talents. Yeah me!

Spent Sunday connecting with my new West Coast buds. I was pretty excited about the Webcast Camp meeting as I officially received my Burning Man ticket on Friday! It will just break my little heart if I am unable to rock the week with the Pink Camp. Crossing all fingers/toes and putting out positive vibes in the Universe that this will happen. Even though technically the camp is full. I was encouraged by the reply to my email to join and the positive vibe of the meeting. They are so awesome.

Fear not there may be a secondary camp that would be fine. I just really want the Pink Camp to be a part of my first burn. To be able to contribute to that vision would be a-maze-ing! I don’t even mind it being Monday because tomorrow is Hug Nation!!!!!

No comments: