Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well hellloooo


Honestly though I have been feeling really good, happy, content, you know o.k. Which says a whole lot. What a difference a year makes!

Been really excitedly preparing for Burning Man. Finished my bike, it is soooo cute! Got some awesome wears…fur coat (need to light it), fur vest, rope lighting, scarves, and a whole box load of do hickeys! I need to get some tubes for all this stuff, but I am holding out for some pink ones. Made a half ass attempt at making jewelry. It wasn’t bad, but it would be tons better if I didn’t rush the process, used more color, and oh yeah followed the instructions.

Camping with Pink Heart is going to be awesome! I signed up to work on the water bar and public area decorations. Will probably end up doing much more as I can’t much pre burn. But that’s good cause being active is good for me, and I can interact with more people. Think I may have secure a ride (hopefully) sharing gas and going with someone who knows what they are doing is always good.

In other news, agh the lose weight plan is well non existent at the moment. I think I have lost and gained the same 10 pounds all winter long. That is not motivating. Even though I looked really great for the wedding in my tight fitting super curvy dress, looking good with clothes on has never been the problem. Need to find more time to bike and get my lazy ass to the gym. Only a 109 days til BM and 70 days to Ragbrai, um and like 45 pounds to go. Crappers.

No comments: